Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Dust Spicy good stuff

Just a little sample pack so I spread it out over some thighs. Cooked raised direct and they came out fantastic. Great chili flavor with a little sweet followed with some heat. Need to get a larger bottle on order. Mole is my current fav but this is going to give it run for number 1.
I would like to see the sweet tuned down a little in both but solid flavors.

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• I tried mine out on some RRP wings yesterday - little sweet & a good bit of heat. Nothing overpowering, just great flavor. Excited to see when this comes out. 

Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    I tried mine out on some RRP wings yesterday - little sweet & a good bit of heat. Nothing overpowering, just great flavor. Excited to see when this comes out. 

That's a pretty wing!
    I bet the seasoning was a great touch to RRP's wings.
    I waited tooooo long to buy wings this weekend and they were sold out in Galveston. Bought almost every other part.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Looking good. I'll be doing some wings with mine tomorrow.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Griffin said:
    Looking good. I'll be doing some wings with mine tomorrow.
    I messed up by trying to cover all my thighs with the small pack.
    I should have done maybe 3. Each with just a little more rub.
    Ping me and let me know what you think.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Going to order a large going to get it ordered on the 11th, want to try mixing it with the Peruvian-ish which is my current favorite on chicken 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Thanks for your report, Darian. A touch of Spring time here has made the 14 inches of that white stuff and dangerous falling daggers of ice go away! I've been planing to use my sample on part of some spares now that I can open the door to my deck.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Man I'm looking forward to that one.  I love dizzy dust and adding some heat to it sounds like even more of a winner.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Sounds like something I'd like. Will keep an eye out for it .

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.