Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Norah Grace’s New 110 :OT

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
So Norah Grace is excited about her new RTIC 110.  She’s claimed it for herself already!  Today she started to put a few stickers on it, I’ll apologize for the one that’s front and center, they did send her a grill for goodness sakes. 

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    They should sell those with an engine hoist.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    @GATraveller all I know is my erector set back isn’t going to be able to move it.   We are getting a cart for it. Currently I have a 5lb weight restriction for lifting.  Imagine how crappy it looks when my wife and daughter are loading the cart up.   

We we went to Sam’s Club the other day and my wife bought a 6 pack of windshield wiper fluid, it was very heavy.  As she struggled to get it down I kept getting dirty looks from everyone around.  In my typical sarcastic form I then barked out a command....which my wife (knowing I was being funny) replied yes sir and then apologized for me having to say anything.  It was so funny. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I wish there was a LOVE button for this!  Thanks for sharing.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    ryantt said:
    So Norah Grace is excited about her new RTIC 110.  She’s claimed it for herself already!  Today she started to put a few stickers on it, I’ll apologize for the one that’s front and center, they did send her a grill for goodness sakes. 

Big Green could always provide her with a large and a sponsorship for cooking contests. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. 

I know what you mean about dirty looks in stores. My mom has severe arthritis and scoliosis (hunchback). When I am Driving Miss Daisy to Walmart or Sam’s Club she has me round her up a shopping cart and bring it to the car for use as a walker. Inside I’m the “Lazy Boy “ who makes his aged mother push the grocery cart. Talk about some nasty looks!