Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RRP gasket

Options
13»

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,818
    Options
    ..and whaddabout BOTTOM Nomex and TOP Rutland?  I want to hear that theory...
    when you crack your base and get it replaced, it comes with a brand new nomex already installed ;)   but theres that two gaskets freezing together issue come winter
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,568
    Options
    RRP said:
    thetrim said:
    He gives some pretty detailed instructions that are easy to follow.  Also, rumor has it that if you don't pay all he'll do is give you  little bit of public ridicule on this forum.  Change your name, move to Canada, and he'll never find you.
    Not so; he was recently trying to track down some nogoodnik in my neck of the woods (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada). Beware; the long reach of RRP knows no boundaries.
    Laugh at me all you want, but how would you like it if some sob stiffed you for $33 when you took him for his word and trusted him? Granted it's not a lost fortune but it still p*sses me off!
    Friday night bump.
    canuckland
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,178
    Options
    RRP said:
    thetrim said:
    He gives some pretty detailed instructions that are easy to follow.  Also, rumor has it that if you don't pay all he'll do is give you  little bit of public ridicule on this forum.  Change your name, move to Canada, and he'll never find you.
    Not so; he was recently trying to track down some nogoodnik in my neck of the woods (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada). Beware; the long reach of RRP knows no boundaries.
    Laugh at me all you want, but how would you like it if some sob stiffed you for $33 when you took him for his word and trusted him? Granted it's not a lost fortune but it still p*sses me off!
    Friday night bump.
    Does Canada have weekends?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ybabpmuts
    Options
    Canada definitely has weekends. I went to old Quebec once, which was fantastic, and I had to make reservations at restaurants for both Saturday and Sunday. We left that weekend feeling full, so weekends in Canada definitely exist or we'd be hungry.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,568
    Options
    RRP said:
    thetrim said:
    Friday night bump.
    Does Canada have weekends?
    My weekends run from Friday to Thursday
    canuckland
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Wow, this is some serious drama for a useless temperature.
    NOLA