Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Storage Solutions

Options
As I start to accumulate more and more accessories to the Egg, thanks in part to everyone on the forum, I have found myself struggling to come up with a good storage solution. I have an XL, Eggsetter, Flame Boss, Ajustable AR combo, and a pizza Stone. How does everyone store all their gear? Especially the AR combo?

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    The AR can live in the egg. I built a weatherproof box for the FB, which lives in the house when not in use. 

I prefer a bbq work table, rather than a table with the egg in it, for prep, accessories,etc. A couple of storage totes keeps things dry and sort of organised on the shelves. It’s currently falling apart and I’ve been building a new one. For the past year. Should be done by next spring!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I had the same problem. This was my solution.

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    A stainless table from @Tspud1 is the way to go if the funds are available. Buying quality only stings once.