Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CGS’ customer service is top notch!

Options
I know this has been said before, but it’s worth saying again.  The customer service provided by CGS is amazing.  

I ordered a new 16” s/s grid for my medium.  They accidentally sent a 16” s/s drip pan.  1 quick and painless phone call and an email with a photo showing the drip pan vs the grid was all it took to get the grid shipped out.  The grid showed up less than 24hrs later and a note in the box said to keep the drip pan as an apology for the mistake.  

Thank you, CGS!
Llano, TX   -  Med and XL BGE’s

Comments

• dsrguns
    dsrguns Posts: 421
    Options
    That is great customer service. That is what makes them a good company to deal with along with their great products. I’m a repeat customer.

XL BGE
    MD
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Tom is a terrible golfer but a great businessman man. Always treats his customers right.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Dmb3739
    Dmb3739 Posts: 62
    Options
    I agree you guys on that one.  Not sure about his golf game but I emailed him a question regarding my mini max and my XL. He answered my questions within 2 days and needless to say, I made another purchase.  Love their products.  
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    thanks for all the positive comments, they are appreciated by the staff around here.  Robin is new to our shipping dept., still learning the lingo and what's what.....

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.