Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hats off to CGS

Options
Just wanted to say out loud and extend my thanks to the CGS team! Not sure what took me so long to get a woo, plate setter, and a bunch of other items from them but just did my first cook with it today and the only thing im mad about is that i took so long to order these items.

Big thanks to the team at the ceramic grill store

Brandon - Ohio

Comments

• mEGG_My_Day
    Options
    I couldn't agree more - felt the same way after purchasing from CGS.
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • Leopoldstoch
    Options

First cook with said accessories was a bacon fatty...hot sausage stuffed with habaneros, jalapeños, cream cheese, house smoked habanero cheese, house smoked mozzarella cheese, red onions, shallots, and then of course wrapped in bacon covered in red carnivore seasoning.

Cooked with rockwood lump charcoal and lots of apple wood chunks for smoke.

Brandon - Ohio

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    Tom is awesome. I usually get my stuff next day because I'm in the Dallas area.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    I have had the please I have had the pleasure of speaking with Tom a few times early on in my egg adventure.   He’s a great guy and is extreamly knowledgeable.  What I liked most of all when I spoke with @tjv is that he didn’t try to sell me anything.   He asked questions about what I wanted to accomplish and explained the different ways that it could be achieved and then left it up to me the buyer. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Agree.  Should be one of the first things any new egger does is contact CGS.
    Nice looking breakfast fatty.  I used to make those every time I cooked on my old offset.  No idea why I haven't done even one on my Eggs to date.  Thanks for the reminder, yours looks great.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• westernbbq
    westernbbq Posts: 2,490
    Options
    @tjv is super helpful and passionate about ceramic grill cooking.   I just made an order last night for a friend who deserves a special surprise gift for his BGE L ....and am soon to order some minimax accessories for myself and a customer who has a minimax