Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Congrats to Brandt Snedeker

SSQUAL612SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,047
He’s in the 59 club and did it with a bogey on his card.  Truly in the zone to accomplish this feat.  

Temple, TX   XL BGE 2016, MES, 18.5 WSM,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 

Comments

• vegas slimvegas slim Posts: 77
    seems like  a good guy who has had a few injuries recently i am happy for him
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 2,025
    Meh - I shot a 47 last weekend at Pirate's Cove.
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 5,572
    Which hole?
    Camped out in the (757/804)
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,818
    I shot a 58 once. Got rained out after 13
  • Kent8621Kent8621 Posts: 590
    happy for brent, I saw him last week at the PGA and he took time to chat and sign things for fans.  one of the good ones in golf.

2 Large Eggs - Madison, AL

Boiler Up!!

• chipmanchipman Posts: 73
    edited August 16
    Time for the PGA-USGA to limit the equipment the pro's are allowed to use. The game has become a joke. Baseball doesn't allow metal bats for a reason. Oh yea, tennis should also make the pro's use wooden rackets. Rant over.
    chipman said:
    Time for the PGA-USGA to limit the equipment the pro's are allowed to use. The game has become a joke. Baseball doesn't allow metal bats for a reason. Oh yea, tennis should also make the pro's use wooden rackets. Rant over.
    How long does it take to get to work in your conestoga wagon my Amish friend? =)
    HeavyG said:
    Which hole?
    Ha!  That was a 47 with a double bogey on the windmill hole.
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 9,707
    I didn't know he was on the forum. Congrats good sir! 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • chipmanchipman Posts: 73
    edited August 16
    chipman said:
    How long does it take to get to work in your conestoga wagon my Amish friend? =)
    I have no problem with technology or equipment advances, for the general public they are great. But when the pro's are hitting 400 yd drives, and every par five can be hit in two there is something wrong.