Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.


In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Free - One BGE foot

PossumtrotPossumtrot Posts: 212
Had three, lost two - actually used two to level water heater.  Sold house forgot to get them.  Now uncovered one at new home.
Near Music City
LBGE, Joe,Jr
Free is better than cheap
If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating


Comments

  • jeffwitjeffwit Posts: 1,333
    @Sea2Ski was looking for one, maybe???
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Sea2SkiSea2Ski Posts: 2,771
    Yes I am looking for one!!  I will take it!! Thanks for the heads up @jeffwit

    @Possumtrot I lost one of my feet about 8 months ago and turned the place upside down looking for it since I used them as a spacer. If you are looking to get rid of one, I would love to have it!! 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------
  • theyolksonyoutheyolksonyou Posts: 16,515
    Sea2Ski said:
    Yes I am looking for one!!  I will take it!! Thanks for the heads up @jeffwit

    @Possumtrot I lost one of my feet about 8 months ago and turned the place upside down looking for it since I used them as a spacer. If you are looking to get rid of one, I would love to have it!! 

    Jason NW GA- home of carpet and Mexican restaurants
    LBGE, MM, BS (Blackstone and the other kind)
    One sorry Labrador

    My chili did not suck. 
  • PossumtrotPossumtrot Posts: 212
    edited August 9
    Just PM me your address and I’ll send it or you can wait till BBIV and I’ll bring it or send it with Adam.  Of course it’ll smell like crawfish
    Near Music City
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating


  • PossumtrotPossumtrot Posts: 212
    Sea2Ski said:
    Yes I am looking for one!!  I will take it!! Thanks for the heads up @jeffwit

    @Possumtrot I lost one of my feet about 8 months ago and turned the place upside down looking for it since I used them as a spacer. If you are looking to get rid of one, I would love to have it!! 

    Age will get you every time
    Near Music City
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating


  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 756
    Anybody else really needing some feet?? I suppose I have some I could part ways with if anyone clicks on this thread in high hopes of getting some feet. 
    NW IOWA
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,692
    Philly35 said:
    Anybody else really needing some feet?? I suppose I have some I could part ways with if anyone clicks on this thread in high hopes of getting some feet. 

    You still got any? I could use one.

    Rowlett, Texas

    Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

    The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

     

  • PossumtrotPossumtrot Posts: 212
    Sorry, only the one.  @Sea2Ski got it. 
    Near Music City
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating


  • milesvdustinmilesvdustin Posts: 1,408
    Ive got a set of 3 if anyone wants them 

    2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

    Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 756
    Griffin said:
    Philly35 said:
    Anybody else really needing some feet?? I suppose I have some I could part ways with if anyone clicks on this thread in high hopes of getting some feet. 

    You still got any? I could use one.
    I will check later and let you know. 
    NW IOWA
  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 756
    @Griffin I do have some BGE feet. How many do you want? Message me your mailing info. 
    NW IOWA
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 12,523
    Philly35 said:
    @Griffin I do have some BGE feet. How many do you want? Message me your mailing info. 
    Nice gesture @Philly35. Nice Northern too. 
  • Philly35Philly35 Posts: 756
    Philly35 said:
    @Griffin I do have some BGE feet. How many do you want? Message me your mailing info. 
    Nice gesture @Philly35. Nice Northern too. 
    Thank you. Always funner through the ice!
    NW IOWA
Sign In or Register to comment.
Click here for Forum Use Guidelines.