Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Home for Eggs

Just got this beauty delivered today. Well worth the investment. Thank you Challenger Designs

Comments

• Great looking table!
  • vb4677vb4677 Posts: 537
    Kansas City: Too Much City for One State - Missouri side
    Large BGE, Instant Pot, Anova Sous Vide, and a couple of gas smokers...
    Barbeque, Homebrew and Blues...
  • TheophanTheophan Posts: 2,309
    WOW -- that looks fantastic!  Durable, won't rot, and WON'T BURN!  Way cool!
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 1,082
    What goes in space under the MiniMax
  • bluebird66bluebird66 Posts: 2,182
    Very nice table!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• dstearndstearn Posts: 1,270
    edited August 8
    The Torch 76 I see. I noticed that you did not have a cut out made for a large on the left.
    I have the 54 inch for my XL.

• RgrimesMDRgrimesMD Posts: 10
    I had them customize the Torch 76 and leave out the hole for the 2nd egg. The back of the open slot on the left is closed. I’m thinking I’ll slide my platesetter in there or maybe my small Blackstone griddle
  • dstearndstearn Posts: 1,270
    You should have plenty of shelf space for both. I have my Blackstone 17 sitting on top of the cart next to my XL with the Blackstone Cover. All my grates, stones including my CGS Adjustable Rig are stored in the cabinet.
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 2,092
    Nice table!
    Southlake, TX, and Cowhouse Creek, Gatesville, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • RidgehunterRidgehunter Posts: 18
    That's an awesome looking table.
    I’ve been looking to do something for a couple of years. That porch is right off the side door to our kitchen/family room. We spend 75% of our time in those rooms. I knew I didn’t need a full outdoor kitchen as I’m 10 feet from my kitchen island. I looked at the Trex outdoor cabinetry but did not like their setup for a XL egg. 

I like the modular tables from BGE but being in Kansas with unpredictable weather, I wanted something with an enclosure or doors. Will be interesting to see if they add something to that line. 

Wife and kids bought me the Minimax for Father’s Day, so the 76” was as a no brainer. 
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 7,035
    Both eggs look really, really happy
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    In the bottom left hand corner of the pic, you can see the stubbed out valve for a natural gas line. Previous home owners left a rusted out Weber Spirit that I never used. I had a Weber Genesis 4 burner that was 12 years old. It went away before this table arrived. I’m still in a wait and see mode if I get another gasser. I’ve never had my BGE this close to the kitchen before.