Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT Unsolved Mysteries - Southern Style

baychillabaychilla Posts: 387
Near San Francisco in California

Comments

• Killit_and_GrillitKillit_and_Grillit Posts: 3,998
    edited July 27
    A buddy of mine is from Chicago. I threw his Chicago Bears rusted “5 in 1 spatula” in the trash last time we were there....and contemplating cutting his propane line. 

My theory is its so cold in the winter that they they can’t take the time to do food right...bless their hearts.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 18,005
    ..bless their hearts.  
    When I landed in KY (not the jelly) and first heard " bless his/her/ their heart" and then proceeded to follow it with a professional rip 'em a new hole diatribe I immediately knew this was an award winning comment.  20 years on, no change.  Where was it for so many years...  ;)
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • steel_eggsteel_egg Posts: 234
    As a resident of the state I have to make one defensive comment. Never heard anyone up here call is bbq unless it’s truly bbq. We call it grilling. And nothing wrong with grilling a dog. You could boil it?!?!  Lol. Great video though. 
  • GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 2,276
    lousubcap said:
    ..bless their hearts.  
    When I landed in KY (not the jelly) and first heard " bless his/her/ their heart" and then proceeded to follow it with a professional rip 'em a new hole diatribe I immediately knew this was an award winning comment.  20 years on, no change.  Where was it for so many years...  ;)
    You forgot “bless their little heart”. Why little? I have no idea but I’ve been hearing it for near 7 decades. 
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

LBGE, XLBGE, Smobot, 2 Weber Genesis, Weber 22" kettle

I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

• BGEChicagoBGEChicago Posts: 104
    Ok your making fun of us northerners, heck I just got a new northerner small BGE Americana Tailgate Portable Charcoal Grill in Black
    Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal