Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Unsolved Mysteries - Southern Style

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
    edited July 2018
    A buddy of mine is from Chicago. I threw his Chicago Bears rusted “5 in 1 spatula” in the trash last time we were there....and contemplating cutting his propane line. 

My theory is its so cold in the winter that they they can’t take the time to do food right...bless their hearts.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,174
    ..bless their hearts.  
    When I landed in KY (not the jelly) and first heard " bless his/her/ their heart" and then proceeded to follow it with a professional rip 'em a new hole diatribe I immediately knew this was an award winning comment.  20 years on, no change.  Where was it for so many years...  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • steel_egg
    steel_egg Posts: 295
    As a resident of the state I have to make one defensive comment. Never heard anyone up here call is bbq unless it’s truly bbq. We call it grilling. And nothing wrong with grilling a dog. You could boil it?!?!  Lol. Great video though. 
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    lousubcap said:
    ..bless their hearts.  
    When I landed in KY (not the jelly) and first heard " bless his/her/ their heart" and then proceeded to follow it with a professional rip 'em a new hole diatribe I immediately knew this was an award winning comment.  20 years on, no change.  Where was it for so many years...  ;)
    You forgot “bless their little heart”. Why little? I have no idea but I’ve been hearing it for near 7 decades. 
  • BGEChicago
    BGEChicago Posts: 574
    Ok your making fun of us northerners, heck I just got a new northerner small BGE Americana Tailgate Portable Charcoal Grill in Black
    Chicago, IL BGE XL BGE Mini Webber Charcoal / Elmhurst, IL