Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT Black Stone Pizza Oven

beteezbeteez Posts: 513
Has anyone got one, found a floor model for $200, thinking about pulling the trigger.

Comments

• DMWDMW Posts: 12,727
    edited July 12
    I have one, if it failed for some reason, I'd go buy another. Paid more than $200 for mine and I'd do it again. Jump on it.

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1162422/ot-blackstone-pizza-lovers-must-click

My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 1,529
    I love mine. Solves all of the issues kamados have when cooking a pizza as the heat balance favors the top of the pie instead of the bottom. 

John - SLC, UT

2 XLs, Large, Medium, MM, and Mini

• GlennMGlennM Posts: 829
    Don’t miss that deal. Love mine!
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • Love mine! Takes pizza making to a whole new level. While my eggs made good pizza the Blackstone will give you a Neapolitan pizza in 90 secs. 
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • TEXASBGE2018TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 956
    must resist the urge. Don't need. Will build one when get new house....

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, 36" Stainless Blackstone Griddle, Contemplating which size Egg to get next. Cast Iron Hoarder.

"You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"- Davy Crockett

• GlennMGlennM Posts: 829
    Love mine! Takes pizza making to a whole new level. While my eggs made good pizza the Blackstone will give you a Neapolitan pizza in 90 secs. 
    I see you have yours plugged. FYI I have been using mine for 2 years on batteries and it is in my garage during the cold winter  Original batteries 
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario