Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Instant Pot recipes

Options
2»

Comments

• jwc6160
    jwc6160 Posts: 218
    Options
    Damnit, I’m getting one. I hate you guys. Looking at the Mealthy multi pit. Reviews a bit better than the instapot and it comes with a couple more accessories. Saving $20 and I can only assume it is the exact same as the instapot. Going to wait until prime day and hope one is on sale. 
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    I ask for one for Christmas and got it.  I have used it a few times, but have not seen that it really saved me any time and was sometimes frustrating to use.  A lot of the recipes don't tell how long it will take to get up to temp and then you have to let it release the pressure.  The whole chicken looks interesting and may have to try that.   I haven't used mine in months.  It may just get turned into another slow cooker.  To me it is kind of confusing to use.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    jwc6160 said:
    Damnit, I’m getting one. I hate you guys. Looking at the Mealthy multi pit. Reviews a bit better than the instapot and it comes with a couple more accessories. Saving $20 and I can only assume it is the exact same as the instapot. Going to wait until prime day and hope one is on sale. 
    Good info, thanks.
    NOLA