Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boring Chicken..but it was good!

Options
fence0407
fence0407 Posts: 2,236
edited June 2018 in EggHead Forum
Rainy Monday night...boring spatchcock chicken. Simple but delicious! Seasoned with Lanes Bbq Garlic^2 rub. Took the day off to golf with my dad this morning. Not a bad way to end the day.

Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
Cumming, GA  

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Well cooked Spatch is very rewarding.  That looks great my friend.  Did on Friday.  Nice work.  Bonus points for the golf with your Dad.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • fence0407
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Well cooked Spatch is very rewarding.  That looks great my friend.  Did on Friday.  Nice work.  Bonus points for the golf with your Dad.
    Agreed! Always nice and tender with crispy skin. And thanks...we had a great time (a little hot).
    Cumming, GA  

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    Good looking bird - I’ll often cook a spatchcock chicken just to have to snack on during the week. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • Cornholio
    Cornholio Posts: 1,047
    Options
    Good looking bird - I’ll often cook a spatchcock chicken just to have to snack on during the week. 
    Agree, nice job OP.  I cooked a couple spatchcocked birds yesterday for lunches, threw some on a salad I made at my office cafe today. 

• fence0407
    Options
    Nice! Not a bad idea!
    Cumming, GA  

• fence0407
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    Agree, nice job OP.  I cooked a couple spatchcocked birds yesterday for lunches, threw some on a salad I made at my office cafe today. 
    Them chickens look delicious - nice job!
    Cumming, GA  

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Nothing boring about good chicken. Looks great Fence

Johns Creek, Georgia