Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Easy Brined, Marinated, Grilled Shrimp

bookswbooksw Posts: 395
I have been making this recipe for years and it is always great.  I don't make the sauce because I don't think it needs it.  It takes a bit of time but it is very easy.  Tonight I also grilled asparagus to serve with it.

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/grilled-shrimp-with-roasted-garlic-herb-sauce-105291

Charleston, SC

L/MiniMax Eggs

Comments

• blind99blind99 Posts: 4,454
    That looks awesome. We do grilled shrimp and salad pretty frequently - will definitely give it a try!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 2,405
    Thank you for sharing!  Saved, I love shrimp off the EGG!
    Southlake, TX, and Cowhouse Creek, Gatesville, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • bookswbooksw Posts: 395
    Thanks!  THis recipe is really great.  I often use the tiger prawns from Costco but when local shrimp is available on the SC coast- I choose local.  Let me know how it turns out @smbishop and @blind99 ;
    Charleston, SC

L/MiniMax Eggs