Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Table for Large and MiniMax

Hey all...going to take the plunge and buy a MM to go with my large BGE.  The large is currently in a nest.  I'd like to purchase a table that will fit both.  Considering the modular nest units.  Any other suggestions other than the modular?  

Thanks in advance!

Hooter

Comments

• mEGG_My_DaymEGG_My_Day Posts: 837
    edited June 16
    Contact @Tspud1

Here is one he did that fits your criteria (although, I think that is a mini, not a mini max on the right)

Memphis, TN 
    LBGE, SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet, Akorn (still in the box)
  • MasterCMasterC Posts: 72
    This works for me 
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • Here is what I built for mine

Large BGE 2013, Minimax 2018 
    Cedar table
    Burlington, Ontario 
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 414

George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blairsville, Ga.
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 1,085

• Good luck with finding a table that you like for the MM. I've seen everything from fancy stainless steel tables just sitting it on concrete blocks. Truly something for everyone.

When you get the MiniMax then come joins us on Facebook - see the link in my signature.
    Marshall in Beautiful Fruit Cove, FL.
    Large Egg 10/16 MiniMax 04/17
    Unofficial BGE MiniMax Evangelist
    Facebook Big Green Egg MiniMax Owners Group

• Jai-BoJai-Bo Posts: 582
    I just sit my mini max on top of the table since we use it camping and boating and such....  
    Hunting-Fishing-Cookin' on my EGG! Nothing else compares!