Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Memorial Day Cook

Options
What is everyone smoking, grilling, griddling, baking, searing tomorrow? 

We are having flank steak, shrimp, veggies, boiled peanuts, watermelon and lots of beer. I needed an excuse to use all 3 grills. (BGE, Weber, Blackstone). 

Atlanta, GA 

LBGE, Mini-Max, Mini, 1995 BGE Chiminea, 22" Blackstone, Weber Genesis E-310. 

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    I’ll be putting a 14lb brisket on tomorrow at 5am

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Kevinboatright
    Options
    I’ll be putting a 14lb brisket on tomorrow at 5am
    Ready to see how that turns out. I haven’t pulled the trigger on doing brisket yet. 

Atlanta, GA 

• LetsEat
    LetsEat Posts: 458
    Options
    Just put the pork on for all night cook. 
    IL 
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 583
    Options
    Couldn't find a brisket in time, but i'm throwing on a solid prime grade beef rib to start, and then green lighting shrimp as requested by SWMBO. I'm guessing some apps and booze will be generously mixed in.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Since in addition to Memorial Day, today is National Brisket Day I am recognizing the day with the hunk of beef protein.  Rolling smoke as I write this.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Bayou_Buzzard
    Bayou_Buzzard Posts: 111
    Options
    ABT's, bacon cheeseburger onion rings, polish sausage and some marinated chicken. Mamabird also has a recipe for beer can cauliflower that he wants to try. Going to be a great day. Thank you to all that have served and sacrificed for our great country. 
    From the shores of Lake Michigan.  Grand Haven.
    Unsalted and Shark Free
    XL.  Woo Adjustable Rig Combo.  Flame Boss 300.
  • Kevinboatright
    Options
    Success! How did everyone’s day turn out?

Atlanta, GA 

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    Here’s mine 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.