Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What is a Roles Member?

Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,669
edited May 2018 in EggHead Forum
First time in years I looked at my  "ABOUT" section. I see that I am a "Roles 
Member" ... Can anyone tell me what that is?

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Mickey said:
    First time in years I looked at my  "ABOUT" section. I see tha I am a "Roles 
    Member" ... Can anyone tell me what that is?

At first I thought that meant you held special powers, but I looked at my own page and several others.  It appears it is a title bestowed on the masses.  Kinda like that myspace or facebook guy who is everyone's friend.

Phoenix 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I think it means you’re not the Buffalo.
  • Legume said:
    I think it means you’re not the Buffalo.
    @Legume thats what the Buffalo would want you to think...

:skull:

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Like @blasting I am looking around and seems all have. So anyone know what the points are about?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    I have a conditional role.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Maybe they just misspelled Rawls?
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    I am partial to French Onion Roles (ls) but I didn't get a vote.  Perhaps we are all expected to "role with the punches"... weak but all I've got at this hour.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.