Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest

Options
who would one speak to about starting a Eggfest?
Large, Small, Mini Max & Mini.
Wishlist XXL, XL & Medium 

Comments

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    edited May 2018
    Options

I would assume you would work with your distributor, but I'll tag a couple of folks who work in the biz and may have some intel for you.  Hopefully someone will be along soon to help.

@the_buffalo (Rob)

@pgprescott (Pete)

@nature boy (Chris)

@stlcharcoal (Jonathan)

XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • ChrisSonn23
    ChrisSonn23 Posts: 280
    Options
    What kinda info you need fella? We are in our 5th year as an EggFest. Shoot me a message with any questions
    BGE Dealer and EggHead since 2013. Find our company on Facebook
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    I believe you must be a dealer to have an sanctioned event. If you are a dealer I would lean on your specific distributor as stated above. If not and have a very good relationship with a
    dealer you may be able to pursuede them. We are a small market and as such it is a bit of a chore simply because we don’t have the population and economic conditions to support a huge amount of sales. I am amazed however, that every single year when we are pushing the fest packages we sell at least as many units to folks who won’t wait two weeks to save a few hundo. It’s a great and worthwhile endeavor. Good luck and don’t hesitate to ask more questions here. There  are many who do unsanctioned events and they are by all accounts a wonderful time and equal, if not more work. Worth it though!