Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New to Egg

Options
Im new to the BGE and have just purchased an XL. I’m looking to build a brick patio area for the BGE and a pizza oven that I already have. Does anyone have any plans/dimensions that I could follow?

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    The Search Function is your friend. Also, Welcome!

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,733
    Options
    Welcome to the addiction!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Beavercreek_Smoker
    Options
    Welcome, once you go Green, you never go back.

Buyer beware, I have a daughter that dated a guy that worked at a BGE dealer. I got cost plus 15% discount for a large. Huge discount! (Amazed at the markup of these things). Anyhow, I now have a second large ( full retail price) and a small (never used off Craigslist). I’m now in the planning stages of putting an outdoor kitchen together this summer to house them all. 

So what started as buying a nice grill turned into a love for outdoor cooking and the awesomeness of the eggs.