Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Trying my hand at a vertical garden (OT)

CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,889
I have really been wanting a garden for fresh herbs and tomatoes, so I decided to try a small vertical garden which I hope will be more manageable. Anyone out there use one?

LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• GregWGregW Posts: 1,739
    I have no experience with that type planter, I have seen the ones similar that are hydroponic.
    Does yours have a water pump?
    Birmingham, AL
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,889
    GregW said:
    I have no experience with that type planter, I have seen the ones similar that are hydroponic.
    Does yours have a water pump?
    No, no pump. Check out garden tower project.com. 
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • tml1230tml1230 Posts: 221
    No matter what the garden produces, the value of the quality time with little guy next to u is priceless.
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • Life is best when lived on axes.... vertical gardening, horizontal dancing, etc.  ;)
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,582
    I'll stick with killing plants one pot at a time.  :bawling:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 14,074
    I have a Lechuzza that doesn't work quite the same, so I can't comment on the tower, but that is some strong Bean Boot work.
  • TheophanTheophan Posts: 2,269
    Love the shot of dad and son.  Way cool!