Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saturday Ribs

Options
Steve76
Steve76 Posts: 60
Ribs are ready, LBGE loaded with fresh lump, light the fire about noon, ribs go on at 1:00... Flame boss 300 can take over the duties 'till  friends come over at 5:00.  We'll partake in adult beverages 'till these babies are "Fallin off the Bone" (I hope!)
Lutz, FL (next to the swamp), LBGE, Pizza stone, Egg Handler, Flame boss 300, Thermapen, Kick Ash basket &  Webber Summit for odds and ends and short, or "honey do", cooks!  

Comments

• GregC
    GregC Posts: 91
    Options
    Sounds like we have the same plan.
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Looking good...was planning on doing the same today for my Masters Feast but I made the futile mistake of listening to the weatherman.  Not looking likely to rain. Fake News!!! 

Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • Steve76
    Steve76 Posts: 60
    Options
    Lookin good, sunshine!! Here it is going to rain, but I'm under cover.. Wish it was as nice as you have it!
    Lutz, FL (next to the swamp), LBGE, Pizza stone, Egg Handler, Flame boss 300, Thermapen, Kick Ash basket &  Webber Summit for odds and ends and short, or "honey do", cooks!