Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Masters Par 3 Surprise

Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
The apple don't fall far, eh? Nicklaus, Player, Watson threesome. Caddy for Jack was his grandson. Not sure why he took a swing, but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGmeuPLl6A

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,533
    Cool thing for Jack’ grandson and Jack....
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,175
    Turned on the last 30 minutes of the broadcast and caught that live.  The Gary Player live audio is right there as well.   
    Watson for the win.  Great intro to the tournament.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    That was a great way to spend 1500 to 1700 today.  All three of those guys were amazing today and a caddy got all the headlines.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Very cool. With Gary Player and Tom Watson watching no less.....You can hear Player yelling. Jack tweeted this out afterwards:

1 LBGE in Chapel Hill, NC
  • Carolina Q
    I didn't realize the kid is only 15 years old!

Looks like they took down the vid I posted. Let's see how long this one lasts...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3q60DCp1Q

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Very cool day for the Nicklaus Family.

In contrast, watching this video really hurt...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tony-finaus-hole-one-celebration-went-horribly-wrong-211953311.html
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Ouchhhh.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Carolina Q
    edited April 2018
    Finau, 2 birdies thru 4 holes today. Guess he pulled thru. =)

Michael 
    Central Connecticut