Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outdoor Kitchen Stainless Tables FYI

Options
I just ordered a table from Outdoor Kitchen. In our discussions the price of steel came up and the fact that their raw material costs are already shooting up. 

So, if you've been on the fence, now might be the time to pull the trigger. It may save you some money. 

I have no vested interest here other than looking forward to a great new Egg table. 

http://www.outdoorkitchenequip.com/
New Albany, Ohio 

Comments

• Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Don't know how much longer we can hold current prices. Most any product with steel or stainless will be going up soon.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Good investment, those tables are top notch.  If I ever decide to go back to tables, I would make a trip to Quincy in a heartbeat.

The BBQ industry will get hit.  I think my brother said T & K recently increased the prices on their pits.  They do an 1/8" insulated sandwich.  I'm sure other pit manufacturers will follow suit.

My BillyBob campfire grill made out of cold rolled steel wasn't cheap, just before this mess.  I'm sure Jerry will have to increase his prices as well.  

Hoping this too, will pass.

Looking forward to pics of your new setup. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    I think I may faze in the price increase, maybe 3-5% each month for next 3 months.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options

I have no vested interest here other than looking forward to a great new Egg table. 

http://www.outdoorkitchenequip.com/

I am also a recent purchaser of one of @Tspud1 's tables, and I have been very pleased.
    NOLA