Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Flagstaff restaurant ideas

Similar to another discussion. My wife and I will be spending our anniversary in the Flagstaff/Sedona Arizona area next weekend. Any recommendations for some good food stops? 1 day we will be heading up to Page to visit Antelope Canyon,etc. Any ideas for there as well?

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

Comments

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    I travel through Page once a month.  Honestly never had a memorable meal there it’s your usual tourist fair.  Decent food but nothing that gives you the wow moment.  Here are some of the places I would go again but don’t set the bar too high:

www.bonkerspageaz.com

state 48 tavern (it’s on yelp)

one i I want to do but it’s more of a dinner and show with Navajo fry bread:

Into the Grand 

www.intothegrand.com

the area is so beautiful but defiantly lacking on the cool hip food scene.  
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Try the Cottage Place
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • For a good burger. Try diablo burger.  
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories