Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blackstone Griddle paper towel dispenser

Options
CtTOPGUN
CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
 I know a lot of us have Blackstone griddles. Can anyone recommend a good way to dispense paper towels for it? Pics would be great!
LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim

Comments

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    I mounted a cheap SS one with SS screws/nuts to each of my clearance finds.  Fits the Brawny XL rolls perfectly.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    Options
    Focker said:
    I mounted a cheap SS one with SS screws/nuts to each of my clearance finds.  Fits the Brawny XL rolls perfectly.

Love the idea. Might interfere with my cover? Maybe mounting lower in the shelf.... hmmmm...  great idea!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Thanks. 
    My next project is Al tread plate covers with handles for both the 28 and 36.  All I have to do is measure, and then drill.  My brother said both at 1/4" and cut to size, will be around 15 bucks total out the door.  
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    You can use a magnetic holder. Easily moved and won’t impede any cover. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    This is what I did. Works well. Had everything I needed in the garage somewhere. Chain, pvc pipe, screws, fender washers. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.