Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Wife is out of town so I ate like a kid.

epcotisbest
epcotisbest Posts: 2,168
Did not put a lot of effort in it, just warmed up some leftover chili and fixed some hot dogs. Very tasty combination. Flashback to earlier days would have been better if I had thought to make a box of Kraft mac & cheese to go with it.

Comments

• ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    This looks absolutely amazing! I’m so jealous
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Great throw-back however, next time assuming you have a head's up, head to your butcher for a beautiful thick prime (if you can score it) rib-eye steak and a huge lobster tail from some local source.  No need to not celebrate.  Just pay with good 'ol non-traceable cash.  FWIW-

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:
    Great throw-back however, next time assuming you have a head's up, head to your butcher for a beautiful thick prime (if you can score it) rib-eye steak and a huge lobster tail from some local source.  No need to not celebrate.  Just pay with good 'ol non-traceable cash.  FWIW-

Great advice right here.  =)
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Sometimes childhood comfort food cannot be beat!  Looks great!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I first read that as:

OT - Wife is out of town so I ate, like, a kid.

I first read that as:

OT - Wife is out of town so I ate, like, a kid.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker