Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tapas for Two

Options
2»

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Well...as usual, incredible. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    What a great looking cook! Not that that's a surprise.

I don't do oysters. But this......makes me wonder if I should reconsider.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Very nice cook.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    I got nothing but that’s “INCREDIBLE”.  You sir win the cookin internet for all of March.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Masterful.
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Thank you for all of the nice comments. @Carolina Q Give these a try at least once. I have never been a fan of oysters. I won’t eat them raw. I don’t care for the canned smoked oysters. I’ve had fried oysters once that were good. 

I would eat these grilled oysters every day. They are that good. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,510
    Options
    For those of us that don't do "green as in salad or any serious grocery load", (I hold the "L" on BLT's) I do enjoy oysters and especially the Rockefeller version as I figure I can manage around one shot of Popeye spinach every 4-6 weeks or so... Never mind the SWMBO response to my self-generated fortification.  YMMV-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    :bow::bow::bow:

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Options
    Spectacular. My type of food there. Wow. 
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,365
    Options
    Just awesome! I’m not a fan of oysters either but I couldn’t pass on trying those!  
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95