Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Monday is for recovery

TeefusTeefus Posts: 605
What a weekend. Friday night was Chinese from our favorite place and a Blackberry Smoke concert. Saturday was marinated Flatiron Steaks on the BGE with Blue Cheese and herb Butter, asparagus, and an herbal grain medley; washed down with a couple few bourbons. Sunday I smoked a big Salmon filet on the egg, and followed it up with Pork Loin chops (burp). I need to give my guts a break. Thank God it's Monday.
Michiana, South of the border.

Comments

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,043
    No pictures? That ain’t right.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 5,427
    None of this actually happened.  =) =)

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GlennMGlennM Posts: 809
    Fake news
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • TeefusTeefus Posts: 605
    No pictures? That ain’t right.
    We were feasting like Vikings after sacking a village. No time for photos.
    Michiana, South of the border.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,699
    I don't think I've ever heard "thank god it's Monday". 

Carry on