Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Breakfast red hot sausage link hash...now you are just being silly.

Options
epcotisbest
epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
Grilled some red hots the other day and had some leftovers so I took some of them, removed the charred casings, diced them up and sauteed with some onion and jalapenos. Added some salsa and reduced it till the liquid was gone. Served it with some eggs and cheese and drizzled it all with Tiger Sauce. Really good and something different from boring ole eggs and sausage or eggs and bacon. Also took some of the red hot hash and did a scramble for my wife and she liked it as well, but said I put too much Tiger Sauce on hers. 

Comments

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Looks good, could be money wrapped in a tortilla!
    LBGE
    AL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Grilled some red hots the other day and had some leftovers so I took some of them, removed the charred casings, diced them up and sauteed with some onion and jalapenos. Added some salsa and reduced it till the liquid was gone. Served it with some eggs and cheese and drizzled it all with Tiger Sauce. Really good and something different from boring ole eggs and sausage or eggs and bacon. Also took some of the red hot hash and did a scramble for my wife and she liked it as well, but said I put too much Tiger Sauce on hers. 

I always love your breakfast post.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
    Options

I always love your breakfast post.
    Thank you. My Dr. has been complaining about my sugar numbers being high, with me not even coming close to AIC goal, and insists a high protein breakfast is the most important meal of the day. He did not say anything about it having to be boring, so I choose less boring.