Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Another low-carb breakfast effort with Palmetto Cheese.

Grilled some ugly meatballs and served the leftovers with some scrambled eggs and a big ole dollop of Pawleys Island Palmetto Cheese folded into the eggs. This was an extra tasty, filling breakfast.

Comments

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,017
    I too....are a big fan of pepper. Good looking breakfast right there.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• GrillSgtGrillSgt Posts: 1,721
    I love her cheese. I take the bacon and mix with the jalapeno and add some Texas Pete. Even better.
    Woodford & Barren Co. KY

LBGE, XLBGE, 2 Weber Genesis, Weber 22" kettle

I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

• epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 1,942
    GrillSgt said:
    I love her cheese. I take the bacon and mix with the jalapeno and add some Texas Pete. Even better.
    Now that sounds like a good idea. I have had the bacon and the jalapeno Palmetto Cheese but never at the same time...will give it a try. Meanwhile I'm gonna put some hot sauce on the regular flavor I have now. Thanks for the tip.
  • TheophanTheophan Posts: 2,127
    My wife hates pimento cheese, and I don't get it.  Your breakfast looks great to me!