Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kudos to Flame Boss Customer Service

Options
I used my Flame Boss 200 temp controller for a Superbowl packer brisket cook but had no reading on my meat probe.  Despite all of my troubleshooting efforts, it still didn't work.  This morning while packing away the FB200, I noticed the wire connection to the base of the metal L meat probe was fully disconnected.  I sent a warranty inquiry to FB and Terry Cummings, FB's Sales & Customer Service Mgr, didn't hesitate to offer a free warranty replacement for my meat probe.  This is why I love Flame Boss!
BGE Large, MiniMax & Mini; Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" & E-310 natural gas; CyberQ Cloud; Flame Boss 200; ThermoWorks Smoke & Thermopen Mk4
Washington, DC Metro Area

Comments

• OhioEgger
    Options
    Yep, I had a problem with mine not too long ago (the unit, not the probes) and got a replacement quickly. They do a great job with customer support.
    Cincinnati, Ohio. Large BGE since 2011. Still learning.