Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Non-Super Bowl Wings

Wings tonight, but I don't watch professional football and have never watched  Super Bowl.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• That's what I'm talking about right there 

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 8,047
    Great looking meal Doc!!

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • JohnnyTarheelJohnnyTarheel Posts: 5,137
    Nice wangs!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Had the same thing myself. Yours look fantastic!
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,647
    I made some non-renaissance festival wings tonight and watched the superbowl, and it was glorious on both counts.   Also, invited some kids on my lawn.

• I caught the half time show (mostly a dance party for the kids) and the back end of the game. 

I would have skipped it all for a plate of wings. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN