Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Adjustable Rig for LBGE

Options
 Just purchased the Adjustable Rig from the ceramicgrillstore any pointers or "do & "don'ts" before my first cook. I ordered the Oval 13x17 combo I'm excited for the experience of cooking with raised areas and multiple surfaces plus more MEAT. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers
 Atlanta Ga.

Large EGG, AR

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to the forum.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.
    Great purchase.  I run with their PSWOO and extender rig so I can't offer any insights on the AR other than everyone who has one and posts here thinks it is top-notch both from a manufacturing and usefulness perspective.  I'm sure many will be along to offer comments. But if you want to get a head-start, give the search function here a look with AR or adjustable rig for the topic.  You should find plenty of reading.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • jasonmiller324
    Options
    Will do... Thanks. I look forward to sharing cooks and the experiences had with the BGE and the AR
     Atlanta Ga.

Large EGG, AR
  • sirlancealot
    Options
     I bought the adjustable rig rib and chicken combo. I love it you can cook so much chicken on it and ribs and four pork butts the versatility is great.

I think you will love it once you get used to it I also got the two stones to go with it with a little extra price all right good luck and have fun
  • jasonmiller324
    Options
    I will probably buy a pizza stone after I get my AR... I have friends that rave about doing pizzas on the BGE.
     Atlanta Ga.

Large EGG, AR
  • sirlancealot
    Options
    Pizza's are good. Take one off and slap on another over and over again