Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken, Brooks and Dunn playing and my wife giving me the stink eye.... and 68 degrees, finally!

Options
Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
BGE  medium and minimax
HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !

Comments

• g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Yessir looking good. She will love you once she gets her belly full. 
  • tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Options
    Maybe I am partially responsible... I was singing. M" you better kiss me , cuz your gunna miss me"..... after rolling her eyes, she gave me the "look"  .... When we were dating 38 years ago ....she would have simply just shook her head.
    i may put the guns up tonight!
    Sarasota Fl. and  Lake Toxaway N.C. (and Novembers on the island of Kauai) (and April in France.... Don't hate on me for that)
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Haha! Looking good. Gotta love the “look”. 
    Snellville, GA

• tml1230
    tml1230 Posts: 237
    Options
    Almost over cooked the chicken  breasts because I was listening to brooks n Dunn singing " only in America "  if you aren't a fan of brooks n Dunn u will still like this song. --- time to eat!
    BGE  medium and minimax
    HOW  BOUT THEM GATORS !