Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Breakfast Frittata on the Mini

Cooked and crumbled some bacon then sautéed some shallots,green onions,orange peppers and mini ports. Added 7 eggs mixed with a Mexican blend shredded cheese.  Then combined in an 8”CI skillet.  

450° indirect for about 40 mins 

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,906
    That's how you should start your day
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 1,942
    Looks great. Breakfast is one of my top three favorite mealtimes.
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,539
    Agree with the comments above. As an egg lover, this one this post is a grand slam for me. Not the crappy one you get at Denny’s either. Bravo!
  • StormbringerStormbringer Posts: 1,228
    Classic breakfast cook, nice!
    Large BGE and MMX, both with platesetter and cast iron grid. Superpeel for pizza, iDevice for temperature.
    Cooking on the large in deepest, darkest England since Oct 2015. MMX added to the family Mar 2016.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    | My food blog ... BGE and other stuff http://www.thecooksdigest.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------

• SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,564
    A nice way to start the day!
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 8,056
    Thanks guys!  We had a warm front come thru and the windchill was at 13° this morning so I took advantage of the situation. 

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 4,734
    Eggs on the egg. :rock_on: