Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

** Contest Winners **

Options
Just venting, ya know what I don't like ... is when winners of contests aren't announced - for example, BGE had a contest a while back, i think the winner got some sort of Coolers among other goodies.
Does anyone remember who won this or if it was announced? 
There's only so many of us, surely someone can scratch my 'who-won-the bge-contest-itch'?
I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Wasn't me....i know that. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    This has nothing to do with your comment, but it made me think of an episode of "The Jeffersons" I saw as a kid. George was running a raffle and his wife found out that George had it rigged where a friend of his would win, and they would split the cash prize, and she wasn't happy. He told her "look, 500 people bought tickets, so 499 people are going to lose right?" She says yes. George says "so what's one more?"
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,336
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Well, I was a contest looser (runner up) in @tspud1's table giveaway.  @Tspud1 surprised me and told me I was a winner too.  He gave me a high end, custom fabricated SS table for my L.  Photos to follow.  @Tspud1 is legit and his SS tables are too.  Thank you @Tspud1!  Photos to follow this weekend.
    Better to be lucky than good any day.  Way to kick off 2018.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    bgebrent said:
    Well, I was a contest looser (runner up) in @tspud1's table giveaway.  @Tspud1 surprised me and told me I was a winner too.  He gave me a high end, custom fabricated SS table for my L.  Photos to follow.  @Tspud1 is legit and his SS tables are too.  Thank you @Tspud1!  Photos to follow this weekend.
    Better to be lucky than good any day.  Way to kick off 2018.  
    Yessir!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • StillH2OEgger
    Options
    Wow, great news. Kudos to tspud!
    Stillwater, MN
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,727
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Congratulations!!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    I won eggfest tickets here once, and then hurricane Matthew screwed that all up

St. Johns County, Florida
  • BrookieP
    BrookieP Posts: 135
    Options
    I’ve won Eggfest tickets from the buffalo and a Flame Boss from Big Green Craig’s 12 Grilling Days of Christmas. 
    XL BGE & 36" Blackstone
    Instagram: BGEBrooke
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    edited January 2018
    Options
    BrookieP said:
    I’ve won Eggfest tickets from the buffalo and a Flame Boss from Big Green Craig’s 12 Grilling Days of Christmas. 
     @BrookieP     Which one of you won the Mandolin?  :o
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    BrookieP said:
    MedExpress won.  Aka, they got paid. 

And thanks a lot, ya jerk  ;);)
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    johnnyp said:
    BrookieP said:
    MedExpress won.  Aka, they got paid. 

And thanks a lot, ya jerk  ;);)