Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Ace Rewards

Options
A few months ago, someone(s) suggested the Ace rewards program - thanks a million for the tip.  Since joining I have received at least 5 coupons for $5, $7, or 25% off.  All coupons have been used to buy Rockwood.  My average cost is approx $19 per bag since I joined.

If you live near an Ace, I encourage you to join.  And thanks again to those that mentioned the program a while back.

(I have no affiliation with Ace or Rockwood)
Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    And it’s still a 20lb bag too! 
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Love ace rewards for that very reason.  
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    edited December 2017
    Options
    .....and those are just the coupons!  You haven't even gotten the rewards yet.  Those will start coming once you hit the point values.  It's one of the best programs out there.

Edit:  It's $5 back for every $250 spent, so that's 2% on a free program.  It's 5-10% if you put it all on their credit card.

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    .....and those are just the coupons!  You haven't even gotten the rewards yet.  Those will start coming once you hit the point values.  It's one of the best programs out there.

Edit:  It's $5 back for every $250 spent, so that's 2% on a free program.  It's 5-10% if you put it all on their credit card.

5% - 10% is strong!
    Memphis, TN 

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    I’m in the rewards program and I’ve never gotten a reward or coupon 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • mEGG_My_Day
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Mine always come via email - do they have your email address? 
    Memphis, TN 

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    I get them via mail. 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • camofreak
    Options
    Mine come in the mail. I get a lot of $5 off of $20 coupons. And about once a year I get just a straight $10 due to the points. I do like the program.
    Green Eggin' in South Carolina
    Go Gamecocks!!!
  • Markarm4119
    Options
    I get.my $7 off coupons in t g e mail and 25% off vie email. Great way to save $ on Rockwood !
    LBGE, and just enough knowledge and gadgets to be dangerous .
    Buford,Ga.
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    If it wasn’t for rockwood and fogo I would not ever shop at ace. Everything at my local ace is 40% higher than the typical depot/lowes. Is this typical for ace across the board?
    Snellville, GA

• mEGG_My_Day
    Options
    OK - I just got home and there were two more ACE $5 off coupons in the mail.  In the last 7 days I have received a 25% off and $5 off emailed and 2 $5 off in snail mail.  I'm building a substantial inventory of lump!!
    Memphis, TN 

• odie91
    odie91 Posts: 541
    Options
    When I lived in Colorado the coupons (sent via email, valid only at the local Ace) were insane.   Now in Chicago, not so much.....
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Options
    @Hans61 said:
    I strongly suggest you logon to acehardware.com and make sure your account information is correct. I get both email and mailed coupons every month.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA