Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Is Santa Real???

Options
HeavyG
HeavyG Posts: 10,350
This made me chuckle. I also seemed to be hallucinating as I swore I could hear Jack and Tom's voices saying the dialog.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    That's classic. We never lied to our kids. Our oldest acted responsibly with said information. My other two seemed it fit to inform their classmates. One in first grade, one in second grade. We got emails on both occasions...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    DMW said:
    That's classic. We never lied to our kids. Our oldest acted responsibly with said information. My other two seemed it fit to inform their classmates. One in first grade, one in second grade. We got emails on both occasions...

You must be a blast at party's

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • DMW
    Options
    henapple said:
    DMW said:

You know I'm not based on actual interactions.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    henapple said:
    DMW said:

He does typically pass out first.
  • JNDATHP
    JNDATHP Posts: 461
    Options
    Very good!
    Michael
    Large BGE
    Reno, NV
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    DMW said:
    Ironic to get in trouble for telling the truth.
    Options
    Santa is real
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Santa is real
    Given perception is reality, I'd say the majority of people believe in worse.
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Santa is real
    Given perception is reality, I'd say the majority of people believe in worse.
    If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to.... never mind :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • DMW
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Santa is real

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    He's only real if you believe.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    santa is real. skip the milk and cookies though, he likes diet coke

Santa Trump
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • BikerBob
    BikerBob Posts: 284
    Options
    Young daughter came home from school filled with doubt. "If you don't believe, write a letter and tell him so he won't stop here.
    "I believe, I believe."
    That was my last Santa Christmas until  grandkids.

Bob
    Cooking on the coast
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • PoppasGrill
    Options
    My daughter in law , mother to my only Gbaby, is having her family down this year for Christmas.
    Their tradition is that growd ups can NOT see Santa, only children. Gbaby is 3 1/2 yrs.
    Guess who was reminded of “... I would do ANYTHING for that little girl....” Next guess is , who do you think has to get his fat ass into a Santa suit this weekend?
    Yep, gonna intro her to one of my dad’s traditions, start drinking the night before.....
  • Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Don’t forget the pics Poppa
    Snellville, GA

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    We believe in Santa Paws
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Does Santa really deliver gifts to kiddos or...

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • nolaegghead
    Options