Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wife has better taste

My wife didn't like multiple grills on a deck so she brought me this. The storage is awesome. I hope the picture posted, first try.
Fort Wayne Indiana 

Comments

• New here trying to figure out how stuff works
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 10,539
    Yep, you just went all in! That’s the Mack daddy of All egg tables IMO. Now you just need to get cooking. Enjoy and welcome aboard. 
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 16,777
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.  
    As noted above, you went "all in" right there.  Great score.  Congrats.  
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,507
    Very nice.  Welcome.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • That is phenomenal! Those tables are awesome.
    Stillwater, MN
  • g8golferg8golfer Posts: 845
    Wow that is sexy 
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 11,984
    Very nice table.  Keep the bug spray cans away from it though. DEET will eat the finish according to an old thread. 

Nice to have canal access as well. Great setup. 
  • She's a keeper
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,701
    Woodchunk said:
    She's a keeper
    Image result for keeper quidditch meme

• Thanks my wife is a keeper. We have a seasonal campsite in Michigan and spend quite a bit of time there. Nothing better than fishing cooking and partying with good friends so the egg fits right in
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • It is portable too
    Fort Wayne Indiana 
  • blastingblasting Posts: 5,509

Good for you, enjoy!  Can't help but wonder, is your new table the male equivalent of the diamond tennnis braclet?  Might want to check her text history.

Just kidding - welcome aboard

Phoenix 
  • TheophanTheophan Posts: 2,133
    I think those tables are cool!  They look good, are very functional, hold a lot, should hold up to the elements well, and they won't burn.  Great choice!
  • Awesome!! Welcome !!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • GoldenQGoldenQ Posts: 232
    I'M jealous.  Wish my wife would think like yours.  Looks like a wonderful marriage and life.  Hope she keeps up that line of thought each year.
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston
  • bluebird66bluebird66 Posts: 2,034
    Welcome aboard!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• Those are nice looking tables. Welcome aboard.