Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple Tuesday night dinner

Pork tenderloins, twice bakes and pineapple rings with Dizzy Pineapple Head... 
Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Looks perfect Johnny.  Love pork tenderloin and those taters look righteous.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    That looks really yummy!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Looks great. Need to try the pineapple head. I love all of DP seasonings just haven’t tried that one yet. 
  • I bought some this weekend. They were BOGO at the HT. I’m planning on cooking them tomorrow and I hope they come out looking as good as what you’ve done!
    Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    g8golfer said:
    Looks great. Need to try the pineapple head. I love all of DP seasonings just haven’t tried that one yet. 
    You will find no better compliment to a pineapple than the DP Pineapple Head. It’s like butter to a biscuit ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • g8golfer said:
    You will find no better compliment to a pineapple than the DP Pineapple Head. It’s like butter to a biscuit ;)
    Or Ms Pattie to Robin.  Just makes it better. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    g8golfer said:
    As much as it pains me to say....you got that right. She killin me on the Xmas decorations again this year. I hope she finishes before time to take them down. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    g8golfer said:
    As much as it pains me to say....you got that right. She killin me on the Xmas decorations again this year. I hope she finishes before time to take them down. 
    At least yer not painting. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,168
    Looks great, especially the pineapple.