Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Black Friday Deal on pizza/grease catch pans

Options
Lloyds Pans has a 30% off sale today on deep dish pizza pans. Commercial quality that will sand up to the heat of the BGE. Admittedly I do not use them for pizza but these are the best grease catch pans I have found if you ever do a huge cook of pork butts, think on the order of 45+ pounds in the XL with Adj. Rig. I had a very near disaster some years back doing a cook like this due to overflow on a too shallow pan.  The edges are just right to fit under the grate but deep enough to contain a lot of renderings. They also come in several diameters to fit our cookers. They have one sized just right for the XL to allow free flow of heat but not so big as to be a restriction. Mine have held up very well for about 3 years now and I just line them with HD foil to make cleanup easier. Here is their website address:
www.lloydpanskitchenware.com
A poor widows son.
See der Rabbits, Iowa