Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peruvian duck eggs

DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
Anyone have a recipe?
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• No. Way. I’m googling that. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• DMW
    No. Way. I’m googling that. 
    Thank you for your insightful insight. I appreciate your avatar.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited November 2017
    Take 4.5 iguana eggs, bury them in the southwest corner of a pig pen.  Incubate for 1 year.  Dig up, par boil for 2 minutes.  Put in blender and add an 8 ball of Peruvian marching powder.  Pulse 3 or 4 times.  Pour into CPAP water reservoir.  Drink fifth of cheap tequila, don CPAP mask, turn on machine, sleep 18 hours.

Apparently Disney has a cookbook. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• nolaegghead
    Take 4.5 iguana eggs, bury them in the southwest corner of a pig pen.  Incubate for 1 year.  Dig up, par boil for 2 minutes.  Put in blender and add an 8 ball of Peruvian marching powder.  Pulse 3 or 4 times.  Pour into CPAP water reservoir.  Drink fifth of cheap tequila, don CPAP mask, turn on machine, sleep 18 hours.
    @nolaegghead  lol.  That is some creative writing right there!  Now I need to forget I ever read this.  Otherwise some night I'm going to get the great idea to try adding things to my cpap reservoir.
    Phoenix 
  • Curiosity got the better of me. 

Apparently Disney has a cookbook. 
    Well if there was ever a cue to quit drinking and go to bed....that was it. 

On that note, I’ll see y’all (probably in 2 hours when this little midget wakes up raising hell). Happy To Brine or Not” Da

South of Nashville, TN

• nolaegghead
    blasting said:
    @nolaegghead  lol.  That is some creative writing right there!  Now I need to forget I ever read this.  Otherwise some night I'm going to get the great idea to try adding things to my cpap reservoir.
    Aroma therapy!  Pour in some bourbon!
    You will have fkd up dreamz

I can't deal with you using Dylan's avatar. It's blowing my mind.

Need. More. Likker.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DMW
    caliking said:
    I can't deal with you using Dylan's avatar. It's blowing my mind.

Need. More. Likker.
    Always moar likker
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA