Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anova Sale on Amazon

Options
its on a  separate thread but in case people missed it.  Amazon has both Anova Sous  Vide's on sale today, I have been going back and forth on getting one so I pulled the trigger today. 

2 Large Eggs - Raleigh, NC

Boiler Up!!

Comments

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. 

I know now some people have a gripe with one of the models. Anyone have any input?

I think it had to do with logging into Facebook or something. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    Options
    Great Price.  I have the bluetooth version - nothing to do with Facebook to use.  I have only had the unit a few months, but so far, solid performance.  
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I have one and I love it, so I ordered another one today for a gift... AND got $50 off for signing up for the Amazon credit card. Another credit card I don't need and won't use, but what the hell! It brought the price down to $45! With free shipping. Great Christmas gift for that amount. Thanks @Kent8621
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini