Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Well, this worked out - pic light

Options
Lots of cooking for one this week, so I picked up a six pack of wings from Costco (12-14 wings/pack) and, well, I’m making this a week of wings, because I can.

Tonight, moderate dusting of DP Jamaican Firewalk, then glazed half of the wings with ginger habanero jelly cut with a little while balsamic vinegar and the other half glazed with a gochujang, peach and molasses sauce.  Post-feed pic only.

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    From the looks of those bones I bet they were really good! 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,733
    Options
    That barbecue sauce looks interesting.
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    Ranks right up there with a NO FORKS! pic.
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Next thing you know, we're gonna start seeing "NO BONES!" posts.

I have never cooked wings, ever. Dem bones make me want to. And I love the ginger hab idea. Will have to work on that.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    funny!
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Great flavor profile.  Your plating needs some work.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Great flavor profile.  Your plating needs some work.
    A few strategically placed microgreens is all he needs.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Way to enjoy your personal freedom this week.  Have fun with the wing cooks. Make sure you have plenty of adult supervisory beverages to compliment the quantity of cooks you have on the radar.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.