Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blackstone 36" Griddle on Sale for $179.99

Options
I just checked the mail and there was a sales flyer from Tractor Supply in the box.  They are listing the 36" BS for $179.99 on sale from Nov 1st thru 5th.  Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone looking for a BS at a really low price.

FYI,
Sonny
Titusville, Fl. and just bought XL and Med BGE.  "Every Day is A Bonus" in my world, and my job is to choke the life out of them. Cancer Sucks.

Comments

• Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    Great deal!

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• g8golfer
    g8golfer Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Thinking about getting one just not sure I will use it that much. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    g8golfer said:
    Thinking about getting one just not sure I will use it that much. 
    You won't know until you try.  ;) 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    gmac said:
    Oh man. Just got one last week. And now I have to make an unplanned trip to Michigan tomorrow.  Will stop at a TS and see if I can find a couple to bring home. 
    I may be the largest Blackstone dealer in Canada by Friday. 
    Put me down for one. 
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    gmac said:
    Oh man. Just got one last week. And now I have to make an unplanned trip to Michigan tomorrow.  Will stop at a TS and see if I can find a couple to bring home. 
    Put me down for one. 
    Where are you located?
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    gmac said:
    gmac said:
    Put me down for one. 
    Where are you located?
    Niagara 
  • GlennM
    GlennM Posts: 1,365
    Options
    I’m in Cambridge. Are you close to me?
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    FYI, my local flyer for Tractor Supply is different.  I don't see the Blackstone on sale here.  I checked @Sonny3 flyer close to his location and I see the blackstone advertised.  In my flyer, there is a pair of boots where his shows the blackstone.

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton
    Options
    If you browse to the TSC website and chose your store in the top right, you can see if the price applies to your location.  I checked around here, and Detroit, and the 36" blackstone is 299.99.
    Grand Rapids MI
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    GlennM said:
    I’m in Cambridge. Are you close to me?
    About 1.5 hrs away 
  • Gym
    Gym Posts: 366
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    FYI, my local flyer for Tractor Supply is different.  I don't see the Blackstone on sale here.  I checked @Sonny3 flyer close to his location and I see the blackstone advertised.  In my flyer, there is a pair of boots where his shows the blackstone.

Then get the boots!
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    Options
    I found some in Mansfield Tx.  !!!!
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
  • gmac
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    If you browse to the TSC website and chose your store in the top right, you can see if the price applies to your location.  I checked around here, and Detroit, and the 36" blackstone is 299.99.
    I may stop at one and see what they are going for in store. Worst case I am still gonna grab a couple at the $247 Walmart price I paid last week. Still seems like a decent deal. 
  • gmac
    Options
    Quick online search showed Imlay City at $299. Walmart seemed a better deal. 
  • gbvinla
    Options
    When I open TSC web page it lists the 36" BS at $179.99 and states you can buy on line and pick up in store. Will this help some here that aren't finding it in their closest store?
    Large BGE x2  Now we're cookin' in Dothan Al.
  • spray
    spray Posts: 57
    Options
    Just looked at the website, and I can order one and have it delivered to my door for an additional $15 and change, or I can spend about 15 bucks in gas to drive to the closest store they will deliver it to.  I'm buying online with delivery.  Thanks for the heads-up, Sonny - I've been waiting a while for a good deal on one of these.
    Large BGE and MiniMax in St. Petersburg, FL
  • chuckytheegghead
    Options
    Also, just took a peek at Wally’s Black Friday flyer. Looks like they will have the 28 for $100. 
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Tractor Supply in Concord NC area has 36" in stock for $179
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    299 in my local. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    FYI....  I went this morning the Tractor Supply to get one for my son. They were out of them.  So I went to Lowe’s and got it priced matched for the $179 and took it home. Lowe’s said they price match as long as competitors ad does not say close out etc... 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • SSQUAL612
    SSQUAL612 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Mine will deliver next week.  
    Tyler, TX   XL BGE 2016, KJ Classic 2019,  MES, 18.5 WSM,  Akorn Jr,  36"&17" Black Stone, Adj Rig, Woo, Grill Grates, SS Smokeware Cap, KAB,  FB 300, Thermapen 
  • bluebird66
    bluebird66 Posts: 2,732
    Options
    This is mighty tempting, my local Tractor Supply has them in stock.
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket, Minimax and various Weber's.
    Floyd Va

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    This is mighty tempting, my local Tractor Supply has them in stock.
    You won't find a much better price. Jump when you can. It's worth it! 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • spray
    spray Posts: 57
    Options
    Ordered one on Wednesday evening and found it on my doorstep Saturday afternoon!  Thanks for the tip!  Now I just have to assemble and season it, and I'm ready for some smash burgers and fried rice.
    Large BGE and MiniMax in St. Petersburg, FL
  • Brisket_Fanatic
    Options
    Just checked TSC site and product is no longer available. 

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• kl8ton
    Options
    Congrats to those who scored on this sale.

Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Sale ended 11/5
  • kl8ton
    Options
    Sale ended 11/5
    Yes it did and, I may be wrong, but like @Brisket_Fanatic mentioned, they don't even carry them anymore.  They used to have them on their site for 299.99.  Product is just gone!  Post link if you still see it available.
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    The new 36 is here and am giving my 28 to someone locally at a very fair price. 
    The seasoning process will begin. :)

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.