Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

JFK - Conspiracy or Not?

Options
2»

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    bucky925 said:
    What a great show 
    What is the show? It looks hilarious.
    Kids these days...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

I think it will be revealed that Bruce Jenner killed jfk.  A sex change operation is the perfect getaway.

Phoenix 
  • SmartyPantz
    Options
    There are rules for people yet there are no rules for the people "above" the rules. There are so many movies about this, so why is it so hard to believe? That's because the fiction is, in the movies the bad guys always get caught amd brought to justice.  
    When do y'all teach me the secret handshake?
    XL BGE, 36" Blackstone, and a Wah Wah pedal
    Williamsburg, VA
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Follow the Anus.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Ever notice that you never see Jim Morrison, Elvis and JFK in the same place at the same time?

Just saying.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Ever notice that you never see Jim Morrison, Elvis and JFK in the same place at the same time?

Just saying.
    What I find really strange is I never see Jim Morrison, Elvis and JIC in the same place at the same time...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Same mf who killed JR. It’s obvious. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga