Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - The week's failed attempt to win the 2017 Darwin Award

thetrimthetrim Posts: 7,000
=======================================
XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16
Tampa Bay, FL
EIB 6 Oct 95

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,320
    Don't them fools know you should only burn binchotan indoors?!

(insert joke about Florida residents here)

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,695
    buzd504 said:
    It's ok.  Oklahoma is the Florida of the South West.

• blastingblasting Posts: 6,004
    buzd504 said:

Sounds like the man knows how to commute.   Bookmarked. 

Phoenix 
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 13,793
    blasting said:
    buzd504 said:

Sounds like the man knows how to commute.   Bookmarked. 

When I was in Jr High going to a track meet, we saw a dude in a truck naked with a open can of Crisco flogging the dolphin on I85. 
    @eggcelsior told me he used to have plenty of car sex when he was much younger until his mom started wondering how he was getting the carbon stains on his boxers.

• Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,137
    To bad 7 kids were involved.  Some kids don't have a chance with caretakers like that.
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM