Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Halloween: Getting dressed up? What's your costume going to be? - OT

Sea2SkiSea2Ski Posts: 2,974
Halloween is a big thing at our company. Biggest holiday of the year. Last year we commandeered the largest conference room with the fewest windows. We blacked out the windows, had a surf sound playing over the sound system, had florescent streamers hanging from the ceiling as seaweed, fish cut from florescent poster board, a crab trap on the conference table with a line going to the drop ceiling, and every member of the team was a different sea creature. The biggest guy was a mermaid, and a sight you want to forget.
We won 1st place which was a trophy, bragging rights and $500.
Not sure what the theme is yet for this year.  What are your plans?
--------------------------------------------------
Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
....just look for the smoke!
Large and MiniMax
--------------------------------------------------

Comments

• dmchicagodmchicago Posts: 1,405
    Anus.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago said:
    Anus.

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Harvey Weinstein. At the start of tbe party just wearing a bathrobe. Then convert to a sport coat and open collar shirt with food stains on my chest and belly. Just before judging a prison uniform. 
  • blastingblasting Posts: 6,004
    Harvey Weinstein. At the start of tbe party just wearing a bathrobe. Then convert to a sport coat and open collar shirt with food stains on my chest and belly. Just before judging a prison uniform. 

Lol, too soon?  Hollyweird is still busy pretending to be surprised.

Phoenix 
  • Never too soon!!
  • WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 6,766
    A Leash
    + Keys
    =

It doesn't get any easier than that. You're welcome!
  • BotchBotch Posts: 7,019
    The idea of a 6'5", potbellied guy dressed up as Viberzi Girl, makes me laugh:

=)  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • I always wear the same shirt I wear every day.  Here's me & my daughter chatting with @henapple at his Mid-Tennesee party a couple of years ago.

Flint, Michigan
  • pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 11,201
    I got this mask and hat off the net. I’m going as @nolaegghead  Now All I do is flip everyone off. It’s so cool! 
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 28,317
    edited October 2017
    Ok, right then.

• EoinEoin Posts: 2,056
    I'm really not sure about all of this having fun at work stuff.
  • FockerFocker Posts: 8,364
    edited October 2017
    I'm going as anti-antifa, since antifa militants are the most rad-ical.  "Oh fock!  That was loud." Lmfao

Boy will be the grim reaper.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 6,312
    That's a funny freakin video.
    No more bullets in the hole. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
    That's a funny freakin video.
    No more bullets in the hole. 
    Authentic satire.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,538
    Going with an old fashioned ghost costume. I plan to be sheet faced and full of boo's.

"Uh, that was a hostage, and it's ok now" 

That vid is damn funny.

Phoenix 
  • BotchBotch Posts: 7,019
    The pink hearing protectors almost make up for him desecrating a Ramones t-shirt.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,894
    I'll don my MAGA cap and will be riding a donkey that will be outfitted with a four-legged pantsuit outfit and a Hildebeast mask!!~~
    edited October 2017
    blasting said:

"Uh, that was a hostage, and it's ok now" 

That vid is damn funny.

He actually had decent groups with the "NOLA" grip.  I may try it next time at the range.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• LitLit Posts: 7,085
    My daughter said she wants to be a fart this year. Still trying to figure this one out.
  • Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 9,137
    Lit said:
    My daughter said she wants to be a fart this year. Still trying to figure this one out.

If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

XL, Medium, Minimax, Mini, Blackstone, WSM