Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For Sale: XL Custom table in KANSAS

It's pretty heavy, so I would prefer not to ship it.  My cost for the materials was a little over $400, which includes $100 for the stainless steel plate shelf and 10" rear wheels, and 5" front wheels. Rolls like a dream from the garage to the patio.  Has an outdoor recepticle w/switch to power your controller or LED grill lights. Lots of storage for your ceramics and pizza stones.  Folding shelf with aluminum heat sinks to set hot items on. BGE XL nest is bolted to frame to keep lots of air circulation around the kamado. Grate hangs on side mounts.  You won't find a nicer metal table anywhere.  Be the envy of your neighborhood at the next pool party!

Selling for $400 picked up in Hays Kansas.  If you have a friend that's a truck driver, I can load at our commercial dock with our fork lift.  Shipping is up to you!  I have built these for the locals, and they love them!  Don't take up a lot of space on the patio.

Comments