Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

DizzyPig Free Shipping

For the rest of October Dizzy Pig is offering free shipping for orders of more than $50.  If you are looking to order some things for Christmas presents, now might be the time.

Comments

• Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,903
    Damn them...
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • I didn't see anything on their site about the free shipping.  Is there a code?
  • Use coupon code "LOYALTY2017"
    Memphis, TN 
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 3,066
    Get some Mad Max Turkey rub to prep for Thanksgiving and them some of the new IPA rub!!  
  • GulfcoastguyGulfcoastguy Posts: 1,659
    It will take me about another 5 or 6 hours to talk myself into another order. 
  • Ordered Thursday and came home today to find the order on the porch. Thanks again for the heads up. 
    No problem. Always glad to help others spend their money.
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 782
    Thanks for the tip!  Their shipping rates are what have always kept me from ordering direct.  Need to restock a few of my DP staples. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Was getting low on my dizzy pig supply. Thanks for the heads up! 
  • Kent8621Kent8621 Posts: 334
    what are some good recommendations to get?  I have never used any of there stuff but always wanted to try it. 

2 Large Eggs - Huntsville, AL

Boiler Up!!

• northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,025
    Of course just after I receive my order.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• Kent8621 said:
    what are some good recommendations to get?  I have never used any of there stuff but always wanted to try it. 
    They have good sample pack options.  That's what we did the first time around and then ordered a "pick 4" of the ones we liked the best.  
    Redeye Express and Shaking the Tree are two of my favorites. Mad Max Turkey is both good and appropriate for the season . Raging River is versatile. Mole is good. I ordered thT new oriental rub and Happy Nancy since I have a niece with a sensitive gut and IPA based on recommendation by the forum. I have to either cut out ordering or open a catering service. 

No no more new rub varieties for a year please DP.